Odessa Integrates with DocuSign to Drive Business Transformation
Integration of DocuSign eSignature and Digital Transaction Management Solution Helps Companies Eliminate Paper-Based ProcessesApril 5, 2016
Odessa, today announced it has partnered with DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®), the global leader in eSignature and Digital Transaction Management (DTM), to help enterprise customers go fully digital to transform their business. DocuSign helps organizations of every size, industry and geography eliminate the hassles, costs, and lack of security inherent in paper-based processes to transact business 100% digitally.
LeaseWave, the leading lease and loan management solution from Odessa, manages the full lifecycle of assets and the underlying contracts on a workflow-based framework. The DocuSign integration leverages LeaseWave’s workflow to fully automate document management, significantly reducing time to complete loan paperwork and approve loans. The addition of digital signature capability represents an important new dimension to LeaseWave’s digital transaction management strategy.
“We’re excited to bring DocuSign as the global standard for Digital Transaction Management to our customers across the globe,” said Jeba Singh, VP Products at Odessa. “Integrating DocuSign into LeaseWave helps our customers eliminate errors, increase security and compliance, and improve profit margins by reducing throughput time, all while providing a better client experience.”
“We’re thrilled to have Odessa join the DocuSign Global Trust Network,” said Mark Register, SVP of Business Development and Channels at DocuSign. “Integration of DocuSign into LeaseWave brings new convenience to Odessa customers and their clients who can now apply for and close loans anytime, anywhere, on any device with trust and confidence.”
By leveraging Odessa’s platform with DocuSign’s DTM, our customers can:
- – Realize revenue faster – DocuSign helps loan officers close more loans faster to accelerate speed to revenue.
- – Improve loan officer productivity – With DocuSign, loan officers can focus on selling and serving clients instead of chasing paper.
- – Automate back-end document processing – DocuSign automatically pulls and updates information in existing business systems to eliminate manual rekeying of data and associated errors.
- – Reduce costs – DocuSign eliminates the need to print, fax, scan, or overnight loan documents.
- – Increase client satisfaction – DocuSign offers the convenience of signing loan documents anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Organizations interested in learning how Odessa and DocuSign help organizations go fully digital may visit www.docusign.com/partners.
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering anyone to send, sign and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with trust and confidence. DocuSign and Go to keep life and business moving forward. For more information, visit DocuSign, or call +1-877-720-2040.
Copyright 2003-2016. DocuSign, Inc. is the owner of DOCUSIGN(R) and all of its other marks. All other marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.