Odessa Announces Record Business Momentum, Accelerating Revenue
May 1, 2022
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – Odessa, the leading asset finance platform for global enterprises, today announced record revenue, customer and employee growth. Year-over-year, Odessa revenue has grown 30+ percent, while its customer base and global workforce each increased, fueling momentum heading into the 2023 fiscal year.
Recent milestones build on the company’s 2021 investment partnership with THL Partners and further its leadership in asset finance technology innovation. Utilizing the power of features specifically designed for lessors, integrated origination and customer portals, devops enablement, and data insights, Odessa removes the barriers that go-to-market teams face with legacy systems, enabling increasing agility. Customers using the Odessa Platform consistently report an increase in net assets managed with significant improvement in deal velocity and operational efficiency, with a minimal increase in headcount.
Leadership & Culture: Building a Strong Team
- • After a wealth of experience with many highly respected and recognized growth-momentum brands, Jason St. Laurent joins Odessa as COO and Greg Hawes as CRO.
- • For the second consecutive year, Odessa was recognized as a Great Place to Work with a staggering 92% of employees supporting the accolade (compared to 57% at a normal US-based company).
- • CEO Madhu Natarajan honored as a finalist for the #1 Technology CEO in PACT’s 2021 Enterprise Awards.
Market Expansion: Prioritizing International Growth
- • In September 2021, Odessa celebrated the growth of its European team – with Odessans now in the UK, France, Germany, and Spain – to meet the demand of its international customer base.
- • Odessa international expansion includes a beachhead in Australia with new partnerships focusing on southern markets.
Product & Partnerships: Expanding Ecosystem Capabilities
- • Odessa added expanded integrations Experian, Equifax, LexisNexis, Bottomline, and others with new capabilities that enable seamless data flow for key business processes.
- • Odessa launched Neos, a one-of-a-kind UI that modernizes user experience across the platform.
- • Recent releases offer Odessa customers exclusive access to enrich their business intelligence capabilities through data insights in addition to Odessa native reporting and data.
To learn more about the Odessa Platform, visit odessainc.com.