Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – Odessa, a global leader in asset finance software, today announced continued momentum with customers in the APAC region. Companies including Toyota Tsusho Leasing, Security Bank, and Kingfisher have deployed Odessa for greater flexibility and data-based insights to drive innovation and business value.
The expanding global community of customers that have quickly deployed and driven business benefits with Odessa includes:
- • Toyota Tsusho Leasing is a captive finance division of Toyota Group companies, supporting Toyota Motor’s automotive portfolio in Laos. Toyota Tsusho operates in over 120 countries through its many subsidiaries, 1000 group companies, and affiliates. With Odessa, Toyota has a scalable asset finance platform that can grow with the company.
- • Security Bank is one of the Philippines’ leading banks, catering to customer requirements in heavy equipment leasing, automotive vehicles, computers and IT equipment, manufacturing, and food processing equipment. Implementing Odessa has enabled the bank to streamline business processes, providing a more agile technology foundation to support changing demands.
- • Kingfisher Global partners with major telecommunications companies in APAC to set up special purpose vehicles, supporting the funding of handsets through lease and loan services. They also extend specialized value-added services such as device theft protection, and damaged device replacement. The Odessa Platform enables Kingfisher to seamlessly track and analyze transactions for its partnered telecommunications carriers and their subscribers.
With Odessa, customers are able to:
- • Quickly configure and deploy the Odessa Platform – based on Odessa’s expertise from 22 years of successful deployments – to gain immediate value.
- • Rapidly adjust to dynamic business environments and growth with Odessa’s agile and scalable technology foundation.
- • Streamline operations and standardize business processes to increase efficiency, speed of delivery, and consistency of experience.
- • Bring all stakeholders onto the platform – one user experience – which means all customers benefit from continuous innovation and frictionless transacting.
- • Drive better and faster business decisions with insights into performance across the entire business.
“In today’s dynamic, global business environment, organizations continue to place Odessa at the center of their business,” said Jay Mehra, CTO and co-founder, Odessa. “With the flexibility to quickly adapt to new market demands, regulations, and customer needs, Odessa enables our customer partners to further cultivate their strengths while supporting new growth objectives.”